Friday, March 25, 2016

New Hair / New Specs

So I dyed my hair back to good ol' chocolate brown.  You can still see the highlights a bit, but I figure I'll re-dye in another month or so and hopefully it will cover them up more.  You can really only see them if the sun's shining on my hair.  Needless to say I am much happier.  Please pardon the no makeup.  I've become fairly lazy in my pregnancy and just haven't felt like putting any makeup on lately.  More days than not I am makeup-less :)


I also got some new specs from coastal.com and I love them.  They are pretty different and a lot bigger than what I'm used to, but I really dig em.


That's all I got for today, I'm a woman of many words apparently.  Happy Good Friday and hope y'all have a wonderful Easter! (or as I like to refer to it as "Zombie Jesus Day".  Hey, get a sense of humor.  They are nice)

No comments: