Thursday, July 22, 2010

If You Love Someone....


boy: baby i've come to the conclusion that we need to be together forever
and ever
andever
and ever

girl: finally...took you long enough to come to that conclusion!
boy: im serious
I love you and I dont wanna not be with you anymore
girl: really?
REALLY?!?!?!
boy: baby
im serious

girl: i know i'm serious too
i never thought you would say any of this to me
my heart is racing
boy: well i am buddy
so just deal with it
girl: i would love nothing more than to deal with it
boy: you're the only person that has truly loved me and I was always to scared of it and always ran away
it scared me and i ran all the time
I dont want to run away anymore
girl: yes i know you did. and every time it broke my heart.
but i could never and would never force you to feel something you didn't
boy: im sorry
girl: please don't apologize
boy: I've always loved you
always
girl: just as i've always loved you
boy: no matter what i've said or done
always
and when we weren't together I missed you so much
girl: i almost don't know what to say
i feel like i'm dreaming

boy: i miss u
girl: i miss you too
boy: what do you think about what i said
??
girl: i'm still in shock. it feels like i'm dreaming.
boy: ???
girl: i'm speechless.
boy: i dont wanna be away from you again
girl: i never thought you would say those things to me
i don't want you to either
boy: well i saying them now
girl: so really? forever?
boy: we dont need to be apart again
ever
-------------------
i never knew if i truly believed in the saying "If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

it wasn't until i TRULY TRULY let go (and yes, there is a difference between saying you have let go and truly doing so - i've experienced both - the prior many times) and had moved on, that he came back.

so a girl falls in love with a boy again.

for the first time.

6 comments:

Kitchens Toronto said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Good Quality Hot Water Tank said...

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!

Massage Chair Toronto said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

Solar Electricity Ontario said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

Jumping Castles Ajax said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors