Monday, December 27, 2010

Bridesmaids

i have been trying to decide what colors i want my bridesmaid's dresses to be. i recently saw the movie 'wedding crashers' and absolutely fell in love with the bridesmaid's dresses in this movie. i love the scarlet colored ones at the end, but this is the one i am speaking of :

i am also incorporating this color into my dress now. so it will be the green from below and this sand/nude color in the sash. i think it will be stunning.

so here's the thing. i haven't actually been to any bridal shops locally yet, but i would like the dress to be under $100 for my bridesmaids. since i am a bit granola and my dress is very eco-friendly, i would also love the bridesmaid's dresses to be as well...but if not, i can let it slide.

any ideas out there? and any links that you find, please feel free to let me know.

5 comments:

Kitchens Toronto said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Massage Chair Toronto said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

Solar Electricity Ontario said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

Jumping Castles Ajax said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors