Saturday, September 27, 2014

Thanks For Sharing


So I just moved into the current age and finally got Netflix a few weeks ago.  I have seen some really great movies already that I hadn't seen or had forgotten about that I wanted to see.

I thought this one might be interesting, so I sat down to watch.  Movies written and performances such as this are phenomenal.  I tend to like the "not so well-known" movies like these.  I guess I could just call them Indie films.  I suppose that's what they are.

This movie was WOW.  I wasn't sure what it was going to be about, but I should have thought beyond the "Thanks For Sharing" title....

I will admit there were some scenes in the movie that made me a little uncomfortable, but it was also about issues that are real...and that happen in life.  That many of us are effected by in some way or another.

I don't want to give away too much in case some of my readers (that is if I have any) have not seen and would like to see it. 

If you HAVE seen it, feel free to comment and I would love to discuss the movie with you in the comments.

No comments: