Thursday, January 22, 2009

~ LOVE ~


love has many faces.

i've always had an abundance of love in my life. my family, my friends. i have been blessed. i am blessed.

as far as romantic love, i have always felt as though i have loved to the fullest. i've loved everyone i have been with with all the love i was able to give. i have no regrets. i hold each of my relationships in a very sacred place in my heart and have let each of them go.

there has always been 1 that i have never been able to let go of. we've been through so many trials and tribulations and we've said goodbye quite a few times. something always brings us back together. we have hurt each other, we have loved each other, we have brought joy to each other, and we have brought pain to each other.

but somehow, something always brings us back.

i can't predict the future, but this finally feels right. something was always a little off in previous times, but it finally feels like we've figured it out.

i love you baby. thank you for being who you are in my life today and in the future. i look forward to our journey, whichever way the wind takes us.




5 comments:

Brandi Reynolds said...

many blessings to you sweetie.

I'm happy for you. :-)

Confessions of a Wandering Soul said...

May bliss and peace be with you always :).

Crushed said...

That was romantic, because it was sincere.

Not the normal vacant stuff people mouth.

Good luck to you both!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh Congratulations :) I could really relate to this because I have something similar with my guy. We're currently on...and take things one day at a time. And that's a gift.

Blessings to you and yours!

Oceanshaman said...

Good for you, butterfly . . . Good for you . . .