Friday, May 02, 2008

What If....

do you ever have those moments when you envy someone's life so much, you wish you were living it? i love my life most of the time and i try not to imagine my life any other way, but sometimes....SOMETIMES there are those people that you come across that you just wish you could live their life for just one day or maybe even a week...or month. you get the picture.

anyway....i came across this blog many many moons ago and fell in love with it. how cool was this chick who lives in rural wyoming, found a baby coyote pup who was orphaned and took it in to raise? not to mention her photography is beyond impressive.

http://dailycoyote.blogspot.com/

so i finally went into her "about us" section this morning and found her other blog about her ventures and photography from her trip from san fran to ny on a vespa. on...a...freakin...vespa. and how she loved this tiny town of 300 people so much in wyoming that she turned back after getting the ny and settled in this low populated, beautiful land...with minimal EVERYTHING. what an inspiration she is. and she's only 30. wow. i hope you enjoy reading as much as i did.

http://vespa-vagabond.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Oceanshaman said...

Chill . . . you've got a whole lotta life left to live . . . who knows what the future has in store? . . . perhaps you'll end up in the remote mountains of British Columbia, raising an orphaned baby sasquatch, and blogging about it . . . :)

Be here now . . . to the extent you do that, each subsequent now will get better . . .

That's my experience, anyway . . .

Brandi Reynolds said...

you know I get so many compliments on the fact that we rehabilitated keely and while I am blessed by her presense and she has enriched my life in many ways, the fact is, raising or rehabilitating or rescueing an animal in that way is tiring, hard, emotional work.

I also used to get all sorts of props when I was a band manager-how 'cool' and glamorous my life was...when the fact was, I was always sick, broke and exhausted. So while I appreciate you turning me on to her journey (and I do!!!), also don't forget the importance of your own-each are a trial and a celebration in their own way.

Brandi Reynolds said...

you know I get so many compliments on the fact that we rehabilitated keely and while I am blessed by her presense and she has enriched my life in many ways, the fact is, raising or rehabilitating or rescueing an animal in that way is tiring, hard, emotional work.

I also used to get all sorts of props when I was a band manager-how 'cool' and glamorous my life was...when the fact was, I was always sick, broke and exhausted. So while I appreciate you turning me on to her journey (and I do!!!), also don't forget the importance of your own-each are a trial and a celebration in their own way.

Oceanshaman said...

I checked out the links . . . that log cabin looks pretty damn cool . . .

and the thought of tooling around the country on a vespa, with a laptop, a camera, and a backpack, also sounds pretty damn cool . . .

then again, dandelion's got a point . . . there's something ultimately damn cool in slowing down and finding the sacred in right where you are and in exactly what you're doing . . .

You and the ladybug look like you're enjoying the weekend . . .

enjoy on . . .

Historical Wit said...

Life is a highway....