“5 things you want to be when you grow up. Big dreams that seem like folly, but in your heart of hearts are very real and dear to you. Things that maybe you have forgotten about in the ebb and flow and toil of the everyday, but that never really leave your soul. What you would do if anything at all was possible. Spend some time day dreaming…and then post them on your blog, passing the idea along to 5 others..because sometimes we need to pause and remember our dreams, hey? Maybe just saying it out loud will help you discover even little ways you can make them happen. You can write about that, too.”
- my dream in high school was to become a marine mammologist. i dreamt of working with sea life (mammals) out in the wild. something about them has always appealed to me...and still does. but alas, i did not have the patience to go to school for it....so i took the easy road out.
- a small store owner in a beautiful, small, natural town...possibly somewhere in colorado or new mexico. i would sell things like eccentric gifts, incense, lotions, handmade soaps, handmade jewelry, etc. i think i would adore this.
- world traveler. in some sort of field where i had the chance to travel the world and interact with people of different nationalities and different cultures. and not from an outside perspective either....i want to be right in the middle with them.
- work for a non-profit organization ie...greenpeace or peta and experience the global issues surrounding these and be able to be directly involved in making a change.
- professional festival goer. i would LOVE to spend my days attending outdoor music festivals around the country or around the world for that matter.
i now tag:
"WHAT 'CHO DREAM????"