Monday, December 24, 2007

Have a holly jolly Christmas

welpppppppp, seems like me and 5 other people are the only people in the u.s. having to work today. bah. hopefully we will get off early, because this is just retarded. i can hear crickets chirping in my office.

so i just wanted to take a quick moment to wish everyone a very very very merry christmas spent with family and friends and good memories. as much as i'm not in the spirit this year, i'm finally feeling a tinge of it. :)

oh also, i need to pimp myself here for a moment. i opened my own little etsy shop for my jewelry. check it out here: http://www.sunshinebuttrflygirl.etsy.com/.

ho ho ho!



1 comment:

Brandi Reynolds said...

dude, I got a whole series of elvis ornaments for christmas. Seriously, I ROCK!!!

btw, congrats on your etsy store! Way to go girlie!!!