Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wandering Eyes

i know we all go through our phases, but i haven't felt like blogging lately. i've been forced to keep some aspects of my life private due to the wandering eyes of outside parties. that has put a real damper on the blogging and also on my spirit. i am crushed that i have been put into this situation as of late....but this too shall pass.

obsession with negativity is the worst way a person can live. sadly, apparently a lot more of the population i am starting to see live in this sense. it's very depressing to me. it's even more depressing that i can not post a blog either on this site or on my myspace without causing a major stink or without someone thinking it's about them when it's not. talk about a guilty conscious.

anyway.

i want to apologize for being 1) MIA and 2) some of the negativity that has gone on around here and on my myspace. it's killing my soul and i've got to get away from it for a while. you try so hard to stay away from it all, but when it's a constant struggle, it tends to suck you in with it...like it's done me. i'm still on the outskirts, but the fact that i have even let it GET to me, kills me. after all, that's what those people get off on is getting to you and effecting you. well...enough. no more. i'm done. finito.

thanks to my few readers out here who help lift my spirits and who leave me beautiful comments - this doesn't go unnoticed. you are all gems and i want to thank you for your inspirations. hopefully this phase will pass by quickly and things will get back to normal.

lots of loves.

so i will leave with this funny little ditty that i find to be very appropriate for all the activity as of late.



"I'm Normal, Please Date Me" ~ Charlotte Martin

I don't think I like rejection of my little girl affections it's not dope
I've been crawling on the walls just hoping you will call while I've got hair and teeth
It's not that I don't have a life
Maybe it's sad I'm sort of glad that I'm
I'm normal please date me
I won't call you half as much as you call me
I'm normal please date me
I have only stalked a couple guys but they were not about surprises
Don't run away cause baby I'm your dream
I have got a lot of hobbies some of which include phone calls that hang up
Quick- click
I was somewhat immature you won't believe how getting dumped makes
Girls grow up
All girls that say they don't obsess are full of shit and such a mess but
I'm normal please date me
I won't call you half as much as you call me
I'm normal please date me
I have only stalked a couple guys but they were not about surprises
Don't run away cause baby I'm your...
There is no restraining order that will separate our love that's ever true
Even if I can't convince you my probation officer is kind of cute
I'm normal please date me
I won't call you half as much as you call me
I'm normal please date me
I have only stalked a couple guys but they were not about surprises
Don't runaway cause baby I'm your dream

4 comments:

Brandi Reynolds said...

you know what counter negativity??

painting play date. :-)

Oceanshaman said...

dandelion, you so crazy . . . made me laugh with that one . . .
-and-
butterfly, I don't believe you're normal for one second . . . and I would be somewhat disappointed if you were . . .

butterfly said...

brandilicious - YES ma'am. i agree...we must set that up. and i promise to not be flakey as of late.

ocean - what i SHOULD have said is back to MY normality. cuz you know i be CRAZY. :-p

Historical Wit said...

hey do what i do when your fed up with bloggin, just live on in comments on others blogs. Or post blank blog entries. That really makes people think your off. Fun too.

finger paint play dates are the best. I get them almost every saturday with my daughter. Its cool she is old enough to take in the studio and let the color fly. I say old enough, but she is 2 eyars 8 months. old enough.

oh and to you hostile cyber stalker watching the butterfly, you suck. This is karma you brought on your self. Remember that.