Thursday, July 10, 2008

Willie's Got Road Rage Again

i heard this on the radio last month and almost lost it. found it on the website, but couldn't find it separately to post, so go here : http://www.lonestar925.com/pages/mornings.html?page=2

it's the 2nd video.

Got road rage again, Some m0therfuck*r cut me off again, take your phone and shove it up your @ss my friend, son of a bi+ch I've got road rage again.

Got road rage again, some stupid bi+ch driving a mini van, baby onboard but I just don't give a d@mn, I'll flip her off I've got road rage again.

Got road rage again, there's a million fu*k!ng @ssholes on the highway. Go fu*k yourself my friend, and get your fu*k!ng @ss out of my way, or you'll pay.

Got road rage again, I can't be fu*k!ng late for work again, I think I'm madder then I've ever fu*k!ng been, fu*k off and die I've got road rage again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny i love this song!!!! =D