Friday, November 30, 2007

Flashback Friday : Volume 11 (and 100th post)

this is my 100th post guys - wow. a little over a year and 100 posts. groovy.

today, i am dedicating this Flashback Friday to someone who has had MAJORLY HUGE influence on me personally. i would consider her one of my heroes and my mentors. listening to her music and following her since high school has helped me through some tremultuous times in my life....as well as some good times. over the years, her style in music has changed from dark and obscure and sometimes angry to STILL obscure, yet more peaceful and uplifting.

ms. tori amos.

today, i give you guys the video for "baker, baker" from 1994's album "under the pink". this was a life-changing album for me and saw me through a very rough time in my life. i give you the live version off of the tonight show in 1994....

thank you tori for being such an inspiration and such an amazingly strong woman.







3 comments:

Brandi Reynolds said...

under the pink was a major one for me too!! Oh, and don't know if you noticed on the blog before last but you, butta, have been awareded :-)

no obligation-just wanted to let you know.

embalmingregiment said...

Previous Post. Ron Paul, huh? Fine choice.

Historical Wit said...

So. Freakin. Hot.