Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One Love

Everytime I hear this song, I feel a warmth and overjoyed....so I thought I would share this morning. How can you not just feel completely uplifted everytime you hear this song...no matter where you are....or when. Because in the greater scheme of things, we truly are "one"...all of us....united as one.

(p.s....there will be no Flashback Friday this week you guys - I have a 4 day weekend, so I won't be posting after today - sorry - but I want to wish everyone a joyous thanksgiving spent with family and friends - may love surround you)


5 comments:

Historical Wit said...

Bob kicks so much ass. I have a theory that he was a modern day prophet, but people are to eager to agree and never hear the actual argument.

Enjoy the turkey day and remember to walk with your chin up and walk proudly into any room.

Birkenstock Bitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
butterfly said...

I would be eager to agree, but I would like to hear your theory on this, most definitely. *my ears (eyes) are open*

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a great turkey day!!

Oceanshaman said...

This song reminds of my little brother . . .

I sang a bit of it at his eulogy, smack dab in the middle of a big catholic church outside Buffalo . . .

One love
One heart
Let's get together
and
Feel all right

I miss my little bro' . . .