Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2nd week of 2008

today has been an interesting day. today has definitely said to me that 2008 is going to be a year of change for me and it's all in how i grasp it. i'm shooting for positive change :)

my heart got confirmation today that i truly need to move on and not look back. it hurts a little right now, but instead of the "what if" hanging over my head, it's now clear that i am going to focus on getting through this. the confirmation stings, yet is clarifying to me.

then

i just came out of my ops manager's office with a 4% raise and a promotion! of course the promotion won't be complete for possibly 60-90 days, and that's due to this being a process, but it's starting on monday. wow. i'm ever so excited and nervous.

so some great news to overlap the semi-bad.

happy tuesday all!

No comments: