Thursday, March 27, 2008

Don't Tax My Gig So Hard Core, Cruster!

i'm in a fantabulous mood today and i'm not gonna let anyone ruin that! :) :) :) :)


i used to have a friend that i worked with (we are still friends), but we were attached at the hip and everyone would call us "will and grace"....cuz...we were.


so i emailed him this morning to check in with him....


--------


me: just checkin to see if you are alive over there. DOOOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOT!


him: Hey I need to talk to you, I been thinking bout ya, and I’m fixin to make a change, if you know what I mean.


me: you've all of a sudden decided you are straight and you are madly in love with me?!??!! i'm flattered. HAHAHAHHA kidding. you want me to call you after worky tonight?


him: You wish, biatch! Lol Making a salary change if you know what I mean. Call me tonight baby!


--------



god how i miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: